Connect with people around the globe for this special movement to raise awareness and funds in support of the Tourette Syndrome and Tic Disorder community!
Taking part in Miles for Tourette is as easy as getting up and getting active! Fun activities include dog walking, throwing a frisbee, jump roping, bike riding, running, swimming, and taking part in the TicFit Workout Series. Whatever you choose to do, don't forget to take photos and tell us about it! Use the hashtags #TeamTourette, #MilesforTourette, and #MyTouretteSteps for a chance to be featured on the TAA’s social media!
All participants will receive a Team Tourette T-Shirt, fundraising guides, sponsor sheets, and team packets!
**Please note that we do not give refunds for registration. If you are unable to participate we will turn your registration into a tax-deductible donation.**
- Step 1: Register online.
- Step 2: Create your fundraising page.
- Step 3: Choose a fun physical activity or participate in the TicFit Workout Series!
- Step 4: Share pictures and videos on social media with the hashtags #TeamTourette, #MilesforTourette and #MyTouretteSteps.
- Step 5: Complete your goals!
Please note: We will help you reach your goals!
View the 2021 Miles for Tourette Team Captain Handbook here.
- Raise $1,200 or more to be entered to win an Apple Watch with cellular and GPS.
- Take 10,000+ steps 10 times throughout the month to be entered to win a $100 Lululemon Gift Card. (you must email your screenshots with dates & times once completed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Participate in the TicFit sessions to be entered to win a $75 When & Wear Boutique Gift Card.
- Take photos of your activity, upload it to social media, and use the hashtags #TeamTourette, #MilesforTourette and #MyTouretteSteps to be entered to win a $50 Amazon gift card.
- Be the largest fundraiser and you will receive a Yeti Tundra Cooler.
Thank You to Our 2021 Sponsors